Items included in my headshot sessions
It’s all about showing the world the best version of yourself, but it’s not about looking perfect! You don’t need to be a model!
It’s all about your personality and that’s what counts.
Together we will work on creating portraits and headshots showing that you feel comfortable, presenting yourself confident and approachable. There will be no place for those well known cheesy smile pictures.
Working in a creative environment that is defined by time pressure is usually not the ideal road to success. I guess you won’t doubt that it’s far from being kind of relaxed if the clock is ticking and you have to pay each and every minute.
Creating professional headshots takes some time. Some take more and some take less
Sometimes it might take 2 or 3 hours and sometimes it will not take more than 30 minutes before we are happy with the final outcome.
As a result I’m limiting my sessions to only two per day. This way I can assure we have all the time it takes to finish our session with the desired result and without generating any stress.
First and foremost I’m aiming for quality and not quantity.
One killer headshot (which I can be proud of) is benfitting you more than a dozen “good” ones as it serves you better to standout from the crowd.
And a happy customer telling his friends and colleagues about his headshot experience with me means more to me than having as many customers as possible per day.
- Pre-consultation by phone to clarify what you need and to give you the most important information to prepare for the session in terms of clothing, makeup and accessories
- Conversation about the intended use of the headshots
- advising with regards to selection of your clothes
- studio shooting itself without any time limitation
- any change in styling you want to try
- any change with regards to your outfits
- changes of backgrounds (white, grey, black)
- coaching of body language and expression
- throughout the session joint review and pre-selection of photos on a larger computer screen
- It’s up to you to decide which and how many photos you want or need
- Every person has different needs and that way you are in total control of your final cost
- natural retouching of selected photos containing my look
- each photo in optimized headshot format
- each photo suitable for profile photo usage
- jpg files in various resolutions
- unrestricted usage rights
each 70.– €
The final price will be the total of the session fee plus the cost of your professionally retouched images.
The flat session fee itself does not contain any photos!
Prices are final.
According to § 19 UStG, the invoice amount does not include VAT.